In accordance with the Governing Policy Number 5124 and policies of this District, the following named student is recommended for concurrent enrollment at Chabot College.
Fall 2020 Recommendation for Concurrent Enrollment Program
Office of Admissions and Records ● 25555 Hesperian Blvd. Hayward, CA 94545 ● email@example.com
CONCURRENT ENROLLMENT PROGRAM IS FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS IN THE 10
Before submitting this form, you must complete a current online admission application. Please attach your current high school transcripts and parent
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT: August 3, 2020. Please allow 72 hours for processing.
SECTION 1: STUDENT INFORMATION
(TO BE COMPLETED BY STUDENT)
Name of School:
Last Name First Name Middle
City, State, Zip
( ) / /
Phone Number Date of Birth Chabot Student ID Number
Email (registration notification will be sent here)
Application Confirmation Number
Current Grade level:
By signing this form
• I have completed the online application for the Spring 2020 semester.
• I am in the 10
• I acknowledge that I will be earning college credit for courses
completed at Chabot College.
• I will abide by the policies and enrollment conditions of the
Concurrent Enrollment Program.
• I understand I will be dropped from courses not listed on my
• I understand that after completion and approval of this form, I need to
register for the approved class(es) online via CLASS-Web.
• I understand that courses listed on this recommendation are for
Chabot College only.
COURSE TITLE & NUMBER
(For example: ENGL 1A)
• Concurrent Enrollment is limited to a maximum of 2 courses or 6 units.
• Enrollment in physical education (P.E.) and basic skills courses (ENGL 100 level, all
ESL courses, MATH 100 level) are not allowed. (Ed. Code 48800)
• Per Chabot English Department policy, student must be at least 16 years old or in
junior standing to take English courses.
• *Many courses require the completion of prerequisite courses
taken at Chabot College or their equivalent at another
institution. Consult the course description in the class schedule
or college catalog for identification of prerequisites. (Title 5,
• Placement must be completed prior to registration for English,
Chemistry, and Math courses. Please check Assessment website
• As per Ed. Code 48800, the high school principal or designee of the school, certifies by signing this form that no more than 5 percent of the
total number of students per grade level shall be recommended for Concurrent Enrollment at Chabot College.
• I certify that the above recommended # of units are based on the student’s ability to benefit from “advanced scholastic or
• I certify that I am the School Principal / Designee, and authorized to sign this form.
AUTHORIZED SCHOOL OFFICIALS (Signatures are required every term. Initials or rubber stamps NOT acceptable.)
Principal or Designee (Print Name)
Principal or Designee (Signature) Date
DISAPPROVED Director of Admissions & Records
Admissions & Records Staff
SECTION 2: SCHOOL PRINCIPAL or DESIGNEE
(TO BE COMPLETED BY SCHOOL PRINCIPAL or DESIGNEE)
click to sign
click to edit