4. SUPERVISION TRAINING.
ted 30 clock hours of post-masters training in supervision theory and practice through
workshops, or academic coursework, or completed the necessary requirements to be an AAMFT
approved supervisor, NBCC approved clinical supervisor, or an APCA diplomate. List coursework,
workshops, seminars, or national accreditation:
Title of class / workshop / seminars
program Date taken No. of
SUPERVISOR AGREES TO:
• Ensure compliance with Board’s current Oregon Administrative Rules.
• Provide ongoing, clinical supervision in a professional setting.
• Ensure that supervision of the supervisee is conducted face-to-face or through live, synchronous
confidential electronic communication.
• Discuss and review case notes, charts, records, and available audio or video for all clients with
the registered associate.
• Review and closely supervise the registered associate and all problem cases, providing special
attention to assessments, diagnosis, treatment planning, ongoing case management, emergency
intervention, record keeping, and termination.
• Focus on the appropriateness of the treatment plans and monitor the appropriateness of clients
served based on the registered associate's therapeutic skill. Direct the registered associate to
refer clients who fall beyond their level of competence.
• Maintain confidentiality of all client and supervisory materials.
• Review the Oregon licensing laws (ORS 675.705 – 675.835), administrative rules (OAR 833), and
Code of Ethics (OAR 833, Division 100) with registered associate.
• Ensure the registered associate is using an appropriate title and including the supervisor's name
and designation as "supervisor."
• Promptly notify the Board there are ethical concerns regarding the registered associate.
• Establish and maintain a record-keeping system to track the direct client contact and supervision
hours. Supervisor will be prepared to provide supporting documentation verifying the accurac
information reported, if requested by Board.
• Ensure that the Six-month Registered Associate Supervisor Evaluation and Reported Hours are
submitted to the Board within one-month of the end of the reporting period.
• Notify the Board of any changes to supervisor’s business address and phone number or change
in credential status.
• Notify the Board of any interruption or proposed termination of the plan.
Associate Clinical Experience Plan
Page 3 of 4