FOOTHILL COLLEGE- CONVERSION OF LETTER GRADE TO PASS/NO PASS OPTION
COURSE I.D. COURSE TITLE & NUMBER UNITS
INSTRUCTIONS: Read the information on the back of this card. Student signature
is required and indicates you understand and will comply with the regulations.
PASS (P) - Indicates at least "C" work or better in the class. (A,B, or C)
NO PASS - Indicates less than "C" work in the class. (D or F)
LAST NAME FIRST MI STUDENT IDENTIFICATION NO.
1. The P/NP option must be chosen by the end of the fourth week of the quarter or the second week of the summer session.
Students may choose to be evaluated on a P/NP basis rather than
on a letter grade (A, B, C, D, F) basis with the following conditions.
2. Students selecting the P/NP option must complete all course work and attendance requirements assigned by the teacher.
THIS IS NOT A REQUEST TO AUDIT A CLASS.
3. All regulations concerning probation and disqualiﬁ cation apply to P/NP courses.
4. A student may choose to apply to an A.A. or A.S. degree with no more than 16 units of P graded classes.
5. Courses speciﬁ cally required for the student's major may not be evaluated by the P grade.
6. P/NP option is not intended to be reversible.
TRANSFER STUDENTS: Most universities require letter grades in transfer courses. They may not accept P/NP evaluation.
I wish to be graded on a P/NP basis and understand the conditions listed above.
STUDENT SIGNATURE Return to Admissions & Records Ofﬁ ce DATE
Email to email@example.com