• We agree to pay 40% of the cost ($658 for a new troop or $358 for a returning troop) by August
3rd, 2020 for our team to participate. Our team can participate in approved money earning activities,
such as the Girl Scout Cookie Program, to help raise funds for the team. Activity scholarships are available
if there is a need. Please see attached form.
• We agree to participate in the Kickoff event and a Qualifier.
• We agree to provide all paperwork by stated deadlines, including, but not limited to surveys,
amount of time spent on project, photo releases and photos.
• We agree to notify the Girl Scout Robotics Program Manager in a timely manner if significant
delays or setbacks occur.
• We agree to submit digital photos of girls and adults engaged in the program activities by March
• We understand that our team is required to participate in the FTC Regional Qualifying
Tournament, regardless of how far the team has progressed.
• We agree to work with Girl Scouts Communications Department on any team publicity.
• We understand our team will be asked to volunteer at promotional events Girl Scouts hosts, and
we are willing to help out as much as possible.
• We agree to clearly identify ourselves as Girl Scouts in any recruitment, media, or competition
and abide by Girl Scout troop trip guidelines if traveling outside the Council boundaries.
• We agree to maintain at least five girls on our team.
• We agree to participate in at least two outreach activities that will reach an additional 50 youth
(examples include school presentations or neighborhood demonstration), in order to share my
team’s accomplishments and the benefits of participating in robotics.
• We agree to provide at least one adult volunteer to help at one FIRST event (Expo or
• We agree to provide the following girl / adult ratio for each team:
Two adults to every 30 girls in grades 9-12, plus one additional adult to each additional 15 girls.
• We agree that during team meetings, at least one of the adults present is an adult female who is
not related to the other adult.
• We agree to have any adult working with the team complete the Girl Scouts of Eastern Missouri
volunteer application process, which includes authorization for a background screening to be
conducted through Girl Scouts and its acting agencies.