• We agree to return all team equipment to Girl Scouts upon completion of the program, if we do not plan to
continue in robotics, or we move to another level.
• We agree to keep equipment clean and in good condition for the duration of the program and to use it only
in the manner in which it is intended for this program. Kit pieces must be organized separately and
returned to Girl Scouts in an organized fashion.
• We understand our team will be asked to volunteer at promotional events Girl Scouts hosts, and we are
willing to help out as much as we can.
• We understand that the full cost of participation for our Robotics Team is $284.43. This price includes
registration fees, equipment and other team materials. Girl Scouts of Eastern Missouri, with generous
support, is covering 60% of the team’s expenses ($170.66).
• We agree to pay 40% of the cost ($113.77) by August 3rd, 2020 for our team to participate. Our
team can participate in approved money earning activities, such as the Girl Scout Cookie Program, to help
raise funds for the team. Activity scholarships are available if there is a need. Please see attached form.
• We agree to provide at least one adult volunteer to help at one FIRST event (Expo or Qualifier).
• We agree to provide a secure location for team equipment to be stored until it is returned to Girl Scouts.
• We agree to provide the following girl / adult ratio for each team:
Two adults to every 12 girls in grades K-1, plus one additional adult for every six girls.
Two adults to every 20 girls in grades 2-3, plus one additional adult for every eight girls.
Two adults to every 25 girls in grades 4-5, plus one additional adult to each additional 10 girls.
• We agree that during team meetings, at least one of the adults present is an adult female who is not
related to the other adult.
• We agree to have any adult working with the team complete the Girl Scouts of Eastern Missouri volunteer
application process, which includes authorization for a background screening to be conducted through
Girl Scouts and its acting agencies.
• We agree to provide all paperwork by stated deadlines, including, but not limited to surveys, amount of
time spent on project, photo releases, awards received and photos.
• We agree to notify the Girl Scout Robotics Program Manager in a timely manner if significant delays or
• We agree to submit digital photos of girls and adults engaged in the program activities by March 31, 2021.
• We agree that the two adult coaches will comply with the USFIRST Youth Protection Program.
Coach Signature _____________________________________________________________
click to sign
click to edit