Mailing Address - Corporate Office:
502 N. Hershey Road Bloomington, IL 61704
Attn: Loan Underwriting Submission
New underwriting submissions may be submitted through our online portal:
www.fsmloans.biz . Do not email.
FHA Streamline Underwriting Submission Checklist
Complete all blanks only as they apply.
Subject Property Address:
✓ An FSM loan number is required prior to submission to Underwriting. Loans will not be underwritten without an FSM loan number.
✓ Provide estimated Appraised Value (if “With Appraisal” Streamline) and LTV if the appraisal is not submitted with the submission package.
U/W Stacking Order – Include only documents applicable to the loan submitted.
(*) Only if Credit Qualifying (**) Only if Streamline With Appraisal
1. Upload 1003 For Upload, the income figure must be blank.
2. Copy of loan registration or lock-in
3. FHA Loan Underwriting and Transmittal Summary (HUD
4. Final 1003 showing employer information - A dollar figure is no
longer needed in the Income section of the FINAL 1003.
5. Final 92900-A Addendum (sign page 1 & 4 - do not date)
6. Initial 1003 showing employer information
7. Initial 92900-A Addendum (page 1- 4) signed & dated same
date as Initial 1003
8. Tri Merged in-file with public records
9. Current Payoff letter
10. Copy of existing HUD-I
11. Copy of existing Note
12. Copy of current mortgage statement
13. Proof of Social Security number
14. FHA Case Assignment and UFMIP netting.
15. Copy of LDP and GSA screen prints-REQUIRED
16. CAIVRS only if borrower has been added to loan or (*)
17. (**) Conditional Commitment (HUD 92800.5b)
18. (**) Appraisal
20. Hazard Insurance Declarations Page
21. Important Notice to Homebuyer
22. Informed Consumer Choice Disclosure
23. Notice to Homeowners
24. (*) 4506T
25. (*) Verification of employment / pay stub / W’2’s
26. (*) Credit explanation (if needed)
DISCLOSURES-AS APPLICABLE TO THE LOAN AND AS REQUIRED BY FEDERAL OR STATE REQUIREMENTS, Including but not limited to:
Broker Fee Agreement (Required when using FSM
funds to close.)
Loan Brokerage Agreement / Loan Brokerage Disclosure
Risk Based Disclosure
Copy of Appraiser License
Borrower Information Doc
Escrow Account Disclosure
Hazard Ins/Flood Disclosure –added “coverage subject to
USA Patriot Act/Customer ID Disclosure (Notice)
Transfer of Servicing Disclosure/Fully executed LE
True and certified letter stating that all copies are of originals
Notice to Borrowers of right to receive a copy of appraisal/property
valuation)/Fully executed LE
ARM Loans: Applicable ARM disclosure
REFI: Borrower Tangible Benefits Disclosure
All Applicable Regulatory Disclosures—Including but not limited
o Fully executed LE/GFE and Provider List
o Intent to Proceed
o Reissued Fully executed LE/GFE with Changed Circumstance
Form and updated Provider List (as applicable)
o TIL/ Fully executed LE (any reissued TIL/LE)
Notice to Borrowers of Homeownership Counseling.
Any other applicable required upfront disclosure
✓ It is the originator’s responsibility to provide all applicable regulatory disclosures, FSM’s failure to include them in this document does not relieve the
Seller of that responsibility. For all applications dated on/after 10/03/15, all loans must be in full compliance with CFPB’s TRID requirements.
✓ Upload all conditions and trailing documents via www.fsmloans.biz.
By submission of this underwriting package, the Lender/Originator hereby represents that the information provided to the underwriter on this form and in the loan submission
package is true, correct and complete.