Page | 2
2. For use in connection with matters of a motor vehicle or driver safety and theft; motor
emissions; motor vehicle product alterations, recalls or advisories; performance
motor vehicles, motor vehicle parts and dealers; motor vehicle market
research activities, including survey research; and removal of non-owner records from the
original owner records of motor vehicle manufacturers to carry out the purposes of the
Disclosure Act, the Anti-Car Theft Act of 1992 and the Clean Air
3. A government agency (Federal, State, local or tribal) or employed by such, for the purposes
of the government agency to carry out its official functions.
4. A Federal, State, Circuit, local or tribal court, or employed by such, for the purposes of
court to carry out its official functions.
5. A Wisconsin or out-of-state law enforcement agency, or employed by such, for the
of the law enforcement agency to carry out its functions.
6. Authorized representative, agent, contractor, or employed by such, of a legitimate
and the vehicle/driving record being requested will be used for normal course
of business, but
Verify accuracy of the personal information;
Obtain correct information, but only for purposes of preventing fraud, pursuing legal
remedies, or collecting a debt.
7. Authorized for use in connection with any civil, criminal, administrative, or arbitral
proceedings in any federal, state, circuit, local, or tribal court or agency, or before any
self-regulatory body, including the service of process, investigation in anticipation of
litigation, and the execution or enforcement of judgments and orders, or pursuant to an
order of a
federal, state, circuit, local, or tribal court.
Client's Name: __________________________________________________________________________
8. Authorized for use in research activities and producing statistical reports, as long as the
personal information is not published, redisclosed, or used to contact individuals.
9. Authorized representative, agent, contractor, or employed by such, of an insurer, insurance
support organization or self-insured entity and the vehicle/driving record(s) being
will be used only in connection with the following:
a. Claims investigation;
b. Anti-fraud activities;
c. Rating or underwriting. Client’s Name: __________________________________________________
10. Authorized for use in providing notice to the owners of towed or impounded vehicles.