FAIRMONT STATE UNIVERSITY GRADUATE STUDIES
RE Q U E S T F O R T R A N S F E R O F CR E D I T
Name: ID No.
(Number and Street) (State and Zip Code)
Degree Program or Concentration:
Transfer Credit Requirements:
• A student may transfer up to 12 credit hours of completed graduate work and apply these toward a graduate
degree at Fairmont State.
• The credit must be earned from another accredited institution and not used to fulfill the requirement of another
• A minimum grade of B or higher must be earned in the course to be accepted as Graduate credit at Fairmont
• Students seeking transfer credit must have regular admission to graduate study and be in good academic standing
at both Fairmont State University and the school in which the credits were earned.
• All transfer credit must be taken within the time limitations on course work that are applied
towards master’s degree requirements.
• Official transcripts for credit must be attached or on file with the Office of Admissions before transfer credit can
be approved. Attach a copy of the catalog course description and/or syllabus.
• Transfer credit requires the approval of the Program Coordinator and the Graduate Program Director.
• Credit taken after admission to FSU must be approved by the student’s Graduate Advisor prior