Event Nocaon Form
What happens next?
Once the Event Nocaon Form and ESSENTIAL supporng documentaon (Secon 7) have been
received, the Events Management Team will conduct inial internal and external consultaon with
stakeholders. Aer this process has taken place, and if there are no major issues, you will be sent a
further informaon email / leer. This will outline if you, the event organiser, will be required to aend
a Safety Advisory Group (SAG) meeng. A SAG meeng aendance is generally required for events that
have the potenal to have signicant impacts on the community and / or environment; or require input
and advice from a variety of authories.
If you are requesng the use of Council property, your Events Nocaon Form will be used as the
basis for seeking permission from Council. If you are in receipt of a Grant Aid, Sponsorship, hold an SLA
(Service Level Agreement) or are requesng the use of Council property, you will receive correspondence
that will clearly outline all the required acons and documentaon needed for the event to move
towards nal approval.
It must be noted that no event is considered approved unl Fermanagh and Omagh issue a nal approval
leer or e-mail, which outlines clearly any condions parcular to the agreement. Each event, depending
on its scale and nature, will have its own individual requirements from a planning, management and
Refusal to hold an Event
If you are refused permission to host an event in Fermanagh & Omagh District Council, we will nofy you
as soon as reasonably possible. Fermanagh & Omagh District Council has the right to refuse permission
for any event in our parks, green and open spaces at our discreon including for the following reasons:
• The deadline for essenal event paperwork/documents has been missed
• The venue is not appropriate for the acvies being planned
• The dates clash with other events and acvies at the venue
• The event is not appropriate for the venue locaon, wild life, historical or cultural seng or unduly
eects residents or other venue users
• The Health & Safety sta, Fermanagh & Omagh District Council Safety Advisory Group, PSNI, Fire
and Rescue Service have concerns about safety, trac and crowd control plans
• Payments deadlines have been missed
• There is insucient insurance cover for the event
• Refusal to hold event- Due to COVID regulaons/restricons
• - No Risk assessment (including COVID migang measures) aached to ENF
Please note, that the Council has the right to refuse any event applicaon.