Envision Success Scholarship – WDCE to Credit
The Envision Success Scholarship is a scholarship for individuals who recently completed course
requirements and earned certificate or credential in approved WDCE tracks (Hospitality, Police
Academy, Early Childhood, or Computers and Information Technology) and are seeking a two-year
degree at Prince George’s Community College. The scholarship provides tuition and fees to student
for one year (2 semester – fall and spring) and may only be applied to the academic program
associated with the WDCE track. Scholarship recipients are selected among those who meet the
eligibility requirements and who are committed to attending Prince George’s Community College.
Please review the eligibility requirements below:
• Current of former PGCC Workforce Development and Continuing Education student who
has successfully completed course requirements and earned certificate or credential in
approved WDCE tracks within the previous 1 year.
• Must be in good academic and financial standing at PGCC.
• Completed application including two letters of recommendation and essay.
• Proof of Prince George’s County Residency
• Official High School Transcript
If you have any questions about the scholarship requirements, please contact the Special
Scholarships Program office at 301-546-7588 or via email at email@example.com.