Enrollment Services Ambassador Application
2020 – 2021
North Idaho College created the Ambassador program to enhance the student experience and build
meaningful relationships with students, staff and faculty, visitors, community members, and other
Ambassadors. Through this program, Ambassadors gain valuable career skills and develop strong
relationship skills while furthering the mission and programs of the college.
Students will submit an application and rank their preference to work for one of the following offices:
Admissions/Registrar’s, Advising Services, Cardinal Central, Financial Aid, or Recruitment. Applicants will
be selected for an interview and the hiring committee will select the primary office location.
Applicant Eligibility Requirements:
• Currently attending NIC as a degree-seeking student.
• Currently in good academic standing with a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA and meeting
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) standards.
• Submit completed Application, a Letter of Interest, and a Reference Letter by deadline.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Be available for all required tours, orientations, trainings, and meetings.
• Help the recruitment staff with preparing for events.
• Make phone calls, assist students with general questions, data entry, scanning, and faxing.
• Assist students with completing the FAFSA.
• Maintain office hours during the summer (optional), fall, and spring.
Requirements to Maintain Participation:
• Maintain full-time student status (12 or more credits) during the duration of the program.
• Have and maintain a minimum a 2.0 cumulative GPA and 66.67% completion rate.
• Complete approximately 300 total hours: summer 2019 (optional), fall 2019 (150) and spring
2020 (150) semester.
• Be knowledgeable of NIC’s mission, programs, services and activities.
• Maintain professional standards while representing North Idaho College.
Benefits to Students:
• Receive Cardinal Grant at the in-district rate tuition and fees equivalent to 12 credit hours (fall
and spring semester).
• Cultivate leadership skills and strengthen public speaking skills.
• Improve and develop office skills.
• Network with NIC employees, students, and community members.
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE TO CARDINAL CENTRAL (email@example.com) BY 2:30 P.M.
FRIDAY, JUNE 19
. INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLY THE WEEK OF JUNE 22
FOR QUESTIONS, CONTACT CARDINAL CENTRAL,
NIC’S ONE STOP FOR ALL ENROLLMENT SERVICES: (208) 769-3311