PCB | Education Approval Application for Organization: Online Training | Revised September 2019 2
EDUCATION APPROVAL FOR ONLINE TRAININGS
This application is for organizations seeking approval of online trainings they offer. Individuals seeking education
approval for recertification need to complete the Individual Education Approval Application for Recertification
found at www.pacertboard.org
ON-DEMAND: Online trainings that professionals may take at any time. Depending on content and
number of trainings submitted, review and approval may take up to 60 days.
LIVE WEBINARS: If you are submitting an online training that has a live component for approval, it
must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the scheduled date.
REQUIREMENTS FOR EACH TRAINING SUBMITTED FOR APPROVAL
1. $75 per course. (Unless PCB Provider.)
2. Summary of training.
3. Entire online training or link and access to content.
4. Example of pre and/or posttest for online training with clear requirements to pass or fail.
5. Brief description of how the hours were determined.
6. CV or Resume of trainer(s) unless they have been previously approved in the last 12 months.
7. Copy of the Evaluation Form.
8. A draft of any marketing material.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ORGANIZATION
1. Provide a certificate of completion to each participant. The certificate must have the
participant’s name, the exact title of the training listed on application, name of the
organization, the date of the training and the total number of hours awarded to each
participant. Do not change the title or date of the training without notifying PCB in writing. You
must indicate on the certificate that the total hours awarded for the training are "PCB
Approved Hours" (example: “PCB Approved for 6 Hours”).
2. A participant list must be submitted to PCB quarterly that includes the name and email address
or full address if there is no email address to PCB must be submitted. PCB may randomly select
participants to inquire about the quality of the training.
3. Your organization may not advertise that a training is "pending PCB approval."
4. You must maintain participation sheets for three years from training date of all PCB approved
PCB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO APPROVE OR DENY EDUCATION BASED ON A FULL
REVIEW OF CONTENT AND INSTRUCTION.
TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION, CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
• EMAIL: email@example.com NOTE: Only PDFs are acceptable. PCB does not accept photos of applications.
• FAX: 717-540-4458
• MAIL: PCB: 298 S. Progress Avenue | Harrisburg, PA 17109
Please allow 5-10 business days for review and processing of your application.
To confirm receipt of your application, or check on the status, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org.