Page 4 of 7 TDA 5535 F 06/20
Attorney-in-Fact Terms and Conditions
Named Attorney-in-Fact must sign and date this section in the presence of a notary public.
In this Section , “You,” “you,” and “your” refer to the Attorney-in-Fact.
By signing below, you:
• Arm that you have read, and that you understand and agree to be bound by, the provisions of this form as well as the terms and
conditions set forth in all applicable customer agreements between the Account Owner and TD Ameritrade (collectively, the
“Agreement”), including the Client Agreement and other documents governing the Account Owner’s accounts indicated in Section of
• Arm that you are the Attorney-in-Fact named in Section .
• Accept appointment as Attorney-in-Fact for the owner identied in Section , according to all terms and conditions described in this form.
• Agree that any information provided by you on this Durable Power of Attorney is true, accurate and complete, and subject to
verication and further agree to notify TD Ameritrade if any such information becomes materially inaccurate, false or misleading, and
to promptly provide any additional information reasonably requested by TD Ameritrade concerning the accounts identied in Section
or relating to compliance with this Durable Power of Attorney. You authorize TD Ameritrade and its agents, aliates, assigns, control
persons, employees, ocers and directors (collectively, “TD Ameritrade”) to act on all instructions given on this form.
• To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions
to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account or is granted authority to act on an
account. What this means for you: When you are granted authority to act on an account at TD Ameritrade, we will ask for your
name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also utilize a third-party information
provider for verification purposes and/or ask for a copy of your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
• Represent that you are familiar with the Account Owner’s investment objectives, nancial situation, and needs, and will invest in a
manner consistent with these objectives.
• Arm that the Account Owner is not deceased, has not partially or totally revoked, suspended, or terminated the authority delegated
and that there is no petition pending to determine the incapacity of or to appoint a guardian for the Account Owner.
• Agree not to issue or relay any instructions that you believe to be inconsistent with your powers or responsibilities as Attorney-in-Fact.
• Agree to avoid conicts that would impair your ability to act in the Account Owner’s best interest.
• Agree to keep the Account Owner’s property separate from any assets you own or control, unless otherwise permitted by law.
• Agree to keep a record of all receipts, payments, and transactions conducted for the Account Owner.
• Agree to identify yourself as Attorney-in-Fact when signing documents or checks on behalf of the Account Owner, using either of these
accepted forms: “[Account Owner name] by [your signature] as Agent,” or “[your signature] as Agent for [Account Owner name].”
• In the event that more than one Attorney-in-Fact is named, represent that you are authorized to act severally or individually, and that
TD Ameritrade may follow any of your instructions independent of all other Attorneys-in-Fact, including the delivery of assets to you
• Understand that in the event of any conict between instructions given by Attorneys-in-Fact or by an Account Owner and an Attorney-
in-Fact, TD Ameritrade may restrict the account until it has received joint written instructions that it nds satisfactory.
• Indemnify and hold harmless TD Ameritrade from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, and costs (including reasonable
attorneys’ fees) resulting from transactions made in accordance with your instructions.
• Agree that TD Ameritrade may, in its sole discretion, restrict or suspend your ability to remove money from, and/or otherwise refuse to
honor your instructions relating to, the accounts listed in Section .
• Agree to serve as Attorney-in-Fact, and acknowledge that this POA remains in full force and eect, until TD Ameritrade has received
what it considers to be satisfactory written notice of either the Account Owner’s death or your removal or resignation as Attorney-in-
Fact. Written notice to the Account Owner and to any co-Attorney-in-Fact, successor agent, or the Account Owner’s guardian (if one
has been appointed), will ordinarily constitute satisfactory notice of resignation.
This durable POA shall be governed by Nebraska law, except with respect to its conict of laws provisions.
The Client Agreement applicable to the brokerage account(s) listed in Section 2 of this form contains a predispute arbitration clause.
By signing this Agreement, you agree to be bound by the terms of the Client Agreement, including the arbitration agreement located
in Section 12 of the Client Agreement on page 8.
Print Attorney-in-Fact Name: