Development Services Department
2150 Universal City Blvd, Universal City, TX 78148
APPLICATION FOR SUBDIVISION PLAT
____ Amending or Correction Plat
1. Proposed Subdivision Name: __________________________________________ Unit No. _____________
Location Description Nearest Intersection: ____________________________________________________
Acreage: _________________ No. of Lots: __________ Existing: _________ Proposed: ______________
Proposed Use of Property __________________________________________________________________
2. Owner/Applicant: ________________________________________________________________________
Telephone: ____________ Fax: ___________ Mobile: ___________ Email: ________________________
3. Licensed Engineer/Surveyor: _______________________________________________________________
Mailing Address: _________________________________________________________________________
Telephone: ____________ Fax: ___________ Email: ___________________________________________
4. List any Variances Requested: ______________________________________________________________
Reason(s) for Request (list hardships) ________________________________________________________
5. Present Use of Property: __________________________________ Current Zoning: ___________________
6. City Limits: Inside ____ Outside ____
Is any part of the property
in a Flood Plain? Yes ___ No ___
7. Is the property subject to any liens, encumbrances, or judgments? Yes ___ No ___ If Yes,
provide details using a separate sheet as necessary. ______________________________________________
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION APPLICABLE TO THE PLAT TYPE:
All residential plats shall be accompanied by a list identifying the square footage of each lot.
Replats shall be accompanied by a list of property owners within 200 feet of the subject property.
Bexar County Tax Records shall be the source for gathering this information.
If there is an existing structure on the property, provide a survey showing all improvements.
Plats located on TXDOT right-of-way shall be accompanied by a TXDOT permit.
All plats shall be accompanied by a letter from the property owner authorizing the City of Universal
City to record the final plat with Bexar County.
All plats, including Amending and Correction plats, shall be reviewed by utility agencies serving
Universal City. A letter of approval from each utility agency shall accompany the plat confirming
service availability to the subject property. Form provided by the City.
All plats shall be accompanied by tax certificates from Bexar County and the appropriate school
district confirming that no taxes are currently due or delinquent against the subject property.