2. DeKalb County, GA shall be named as Additional Insured under any General
Liability, Business Auto and Umbrella Policies. Coverage shall apply as
Primary and non-contributory with Waiver of Subrogation in favor of DeKalb
County, Georgia. Such additional insured coverage shall be endorsed to
Contractor’s policy by attachment of ISO Additional Insured Endorsement
forms CG 20 10 10 01 (ongoing operations) and CG 20 37 10 01 (products-
completed operations), or form(s) providing equivalent coverage.
3. This insurance for the County as the additional insured shall be as broad as the
coverage provided for the named-insured Contractor. It shall apply as primary
insurance before any other insurance or self-insurance, including any
deductible, non-contributory, and waiver of subrogation provided to the
County as the additional insured.
4. Contractor agrees to waive all rights of subrogation and other rights of
recovery against the County and its elected officials, officers, employees or
agents, and shall cause each Subcontractor to waive all rights of subrogation
for all coverages.
5. Certificates shall state that the policy or policies shall not expire, be cancelled
or altered without at least sixty (60) days prior written notice to the County.
6. Contractor understands and agrees that the purchase of insurance in no way
limits the liability of the Contractor.
7. The insurance carrier must have a minimum A.M. Best rating of not less than
“A” (Excellent) with a Financial Size Category of VII or better.
8. Certificates to contain policy number, policy limits and policy expiration date
of all policies issued in accordance with this contract.
9. Certificates to contain the location and operations to which the insurance
10. Certificates to contain successful contractor’s protective coverage for any
subcontractor’s operations. If this coverage is included in General Liability,
please indicate on the Certificate of Insurance.
11. Certificates to contain successful contractor’s contractual insurance coverage.
If this coverage is included in the General Liability, please indicate this on the
Certificate of Insurance.
12. The successful contractor shall be wholly responsible for securing
certificates of insurance coverage as set forth above from all
subcontractors who are engaged in this work.
13. Certificates shall be issued and delivered to the County and must identify the
“Certificate Holder” as follows: