• The names of all speakers and the subject matter to be discussed must be provided to staff for
inclusion within the agenda and minutes.
• All handouts and PowerPoint presentations must be received by 12:00 p.m. on the
Wednesday one week prior to the meeting for inclusion within the agenda and minutes.
Electronic supporting material is preferred.
• All handouts and presentations may be reviewed by staff prior to the meeting and any content
deemed to be inappropriate for a public forum may be removed.
• Delegations are limited to 10 minutes.
• Delegations may be refused if they are determined to be repetitious or not within the
jurisdiction of the County.
• Please arrive 15 minutes in advance of the meeting as delegations are heard as one of the
first items of business.
• All delegations shall speak respectfully and only on the subject described on the request form.
• During the meeting, delegations will obey the rules of procedure and any decisions of the
Chair or Council.
• The Chair may shorten the time of any delegation for repetition, disorder, or any other breach
of the procedural by-law.
• Council may ask questions following the delegation.
• The Chair may expel or exclude any member of the public who creates a disturbance or acts
improperly during a meeting.
• The Clerk reserves the right to redirect your Delegation Request to the most appropriate
For more information, please contact Corporate Services at 519-941-2816 x2500 or
Personal information on this form will be used for the purpose of sending correspondence relating to matters before
Council or Committee. Your name, comments and any other personal information is collected and maintained for the
purpose of creating a record that is available to the general public in a hard copy format and on the internet in an
electronic format pursuant to Section 27 of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, R.S.O.
1990, c. M.56, as amended. Questions about this collection should be directed to the Clerk at 519.941.2816 ext. 2504 or
30 Centre Street, Orangeville ON L9W 2X1.