Special Instructions – Certificate of Incorporation for a Stock
This form is to be used as a Template only. The following instructions
will help you in correctly completing your Incorporation Certificate.
The instructions are numbered to correspond with the article being
1. The name of the corporation exactly as you wish it to appear in
our records. Please visit our website to verify the availability of
the name. The name must include one of the following words:
association, company, corporation, club, foundation, fund,
incorporated, institute, society, union, syndicate, limited or one
of the abbreviations thereof.
2. List the name and street address of the registered agent located
in Delaware you are appointing to accept service of process for
3. This is the general purpose clause as stated in Delaware statute;
no action required.
4. List the total number of authorized shares for the corporation
and the par value assigned to such stock.
5. List the name and mailing address of the Incorporator for the
corporation. Please note that the corporation itself cannot be the
Execution Block - The document must be signed by the
Incorporator listed in Article 5 of the document pursuant to
Section 103 of Title 8. The name of the person must be typed or
written legibly underneath the signature.
This form contains the basic information required by statute; if you
need to add additional information permitted by statute you may draft a
new document. Please feel free to call our office at 302-739-3073 for
assistance in completing this form or visit our website at
Delaware Division of Corporations