THIS FORM IS FOR YOU, OR SOMEONE YOU HAVE
AUTHORISED TO REPRESENT YOU, TO REQUEST A COPY
OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU.
You have the right to get a copy of information that is held about you. This is known as a ‘data subject access request’ or ‘DSAR’ and for the purposes of this
you are referred to as the ‘data subject’.
Whenever personal data is processed, collected, recorded, stored or disposed of it must be done within the terms of Data Protection Legislation. This sets
out your rights regarding your personal information, and how you can access that information from organisations that hold it. The General Data Protection
Regulation reinforces the rules that currently exist to protect your personal information.
We will provide you with all the information you need to enable you to exercise any of your individual General Data Protection Regulation rights as a data
What are your rights?
The General Data Protection Regulation gives you the right to obtain the following.
• Confirmation that Old Mutual Wealth is holding your data;
• Details of how Old Mutual Wealth uses your data, including:
– how and why Old Mutual Wealth processes your personal data;
– details of any third parties that Old Mutual Wealth shares your data with and why your data is shared;
– details of the categories of data Old Mutual Wealth holds including personal and/or Special Category/Sensitive data details of how long we will hold
your data for and how we will dispose of it after that time under our Data Retention Policy.
• Access to your personal data and other supplementary information.
It also gives you the following rights:
• To request that Old Mutual Wealth deletes any of your personal data that we hold, subject to conditions.
• To request that Old Mutual Wealth rectifies any errors in the personal data that we hold about you.
• To raise a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer who will investigate the matter at the
The Data Protection Officer, Senator House, 85 Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4V 4AB.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the law you can make a complaint to our
regulator in respect of data protection the Information Commissioners Office (ICO). Information about the ICO can be found at:
The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
1 of 4
MAKING A DATA SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST
To make your Data Subject Access Request, please complete this form, giving us the information we need to fulfil your request.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT COMPLETING THIS FORM:
If you are not the person whose data is being requested (the ‘data subject’) and you are completing this form as their representative, please provide the
data subject’s name, address and date of birth, together with your own details on the next pages.
Please note that we will need to validate your authority to represent the data subject and make this request before we can send any information to you.
Providing speciﬁc information about the data you require will help us process your request faster.
Please indicate how you would like us to contact you: By courier post By secure email*
If you wish us to use email to correspond and issue data please note that this will be sent using the Old Mutual Wealth encryption system for securing data.
Please complete the email address details on the next page.