INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETION OF SF-LLL, DISCLOSURE OF LOBBYING ACTIVITIES
This disclosure form shall be completed by the reporting entity, whether subawardee or prime Federal recipient, at the initiation or receipt of a covered Federal
action, or a material change to a previous filing, pursuant to title 31 U.S.C. section 1352. The filing of a form is required for each payment or agreement to make
payment to any lobbying entity for influencing or attempting to influence an officer or employeeof any agency, a Member of Congress, an officer or employeeof
Congress, or an employeeof a Member of Congress in connection with a coveredFederal action. Completeall items that apply for both the initial filing and material
change report. Refer to the implementing guidance published by the Office of Management and Budget for additional information.
1. Identify the type of covered Federal action for which lobbying activity is and/or has been secured to influence the outcome of a covered Federal action.
2. Identify the status of the covered Federal action.
Identify the appropriate classification of this report. If this is a followup report caused by a material change to the information previously reported, enter
the year and quarter in which the change occurred. Enter the date of the last previously submitted report by this reporting entity for this covered Federal
Enter the full name, address, city, State and zip code of the reportingentity. Include CongressionalDistrict, if known. Check the appropriateclassification
of the reporting entity that designates if it is, or expects to be, a prime or subaward recipient. Identify the tier of the subawardee,e.g., the first subawardee
of the prime is the 1st tier. Subawards include but are not limited to subcontracts, subgrants and contract awards under grants.
5. If the organization filing the report in item 4 checks "Subawardee," then enter the full name, address, city, State and zip code of the prime Federal
recipient. Include Congressional District, if known.
6. Enter the name of the Federal agency making the award or loan commitment. Include at least one organizationallevel below agency name, if known. For
example, Department of Transportation, United States Coast Guard.
7. Enter the Federal program name or description for the covered Federal action (item 1). If known, enter the full Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance
(CFDA) number for grants, cooperative agreements, loans, and loan commitments.
Enter the most appropriate Federal identifying number available for the Federal action identified in item 1 (e.g., Request for Proposal (RFP) number;
Invitation for Bid (IFB) number; grant announcement number; the contract, grant, or loan award number; the application/proposal control number
assigned by the Federal agency). Include prefixes, e.g., "RFP-DE-90-001."
9. For a covered Federal action where there has been an award or loan commitment by the Federal agency, enter the Federal amount of the award/loan
commitment for the prime entity identified in item 4 or 5.
10. (a) Enter the full name, address, city, State and zip code of the lobbying registrant under the Lobbying Disclosure Act of 1995 engaged by the reporting
entity identified in item 4 to influence the covered Federal action.
(b) Enter the full names of the individual(s) performing services, and include full address if different from 10 (a). Enter Last Name, First Name, and
Middle Initial (MI).
The certifying official shall sign and date the form, print his/her name, title, and telephone number.
According to the Paperwork Reduction Act, as amended, no persons are required to respond to a collection of information unless it displays a valid OMB Control
Number. The valid OMB control number for this information collection is OMB No. 0348-0046. Public reporting burden for this collection of information is
estimated to average 10 minutes per response, including time for reviewing instructions, searching existing data sources, gathering and maintaining the data
needed, and completing and reviewing the collection of information. Send comments regarding the burden estimate or any other aspect of this collection of
information, including suggestions for reducing this burden, to the Office of Management and Budget, Paperwork Reduction Project (0348-0046), Washington,