1440 Rosecrans Ave.
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
800.854.9846 • www.kinecta.org
Signature Card Instructions
A completed Signature Card must be on record with Kinecta Federal Credit Union for all checking
share accounts opened through kinecta.org (online) in order for Kinecta to perform the following:
• Honor checks drawn on the account
• Accept and process written requests such as address changes, verification of deposits, etc.
• Update authorized signatures
PLEASE NOTE: The Signature Card can only be used to authenticate member signatures. It
cannot be used in lieu of a Membership Application to add joint owners or make any other
account changes. This form will not be used to determine ownership or vesting.
Return completed Signature Card with copy of identification (driver’s license, state identification card,
or U.S. passport) as follows:
• Bring to any Kinecta Member Service Center OR
• Mail to 1440 Rosecrans Avenue, Manhattan Beach, CA 90267-9935,Attn: Member Service Support
• Fax to 310.727.8218
Please use black or blue ink to complete Signature Card.
How to Complete Form
• Member Number – Membership number provided on top right hand corner of approved
• Title of Account – Name membership established under (personal memberships will always be
under the name of the primary account holder).
• Print full legal name (First, Middle, Last), Identification Number and expiration date.
• Sign and date (required).
• Print full legal name for joints (First, Middle, Last), Identification Number and expiration date.
• Joint owner signature and date (required).
• Share IDs – Provide the share number the Signature Card form is applicable to.