Section 3 Declaration
Please read our Guidance for Charity Trustees before signing this declaration.
I declare that:
• I am willing to act as a charity trustee of the above named organisation.
• I understand the organisations purposes and rules set out in its governing document.
• I am aware of my duties and responsibilities as a charity trustee in terms of section 66 of the
Charities and Trustee Investment (Scotland) Act 2005 (‘the 2005 Act’).
• I am not disqualied from being a charity trustee in terms of the 2005 Act – that is:
I am not an undischarged bankrupt
I have not granted a Protected Trust Deed (PTD)
I do not have an unspent conviction for an offence involving dishonesty
I do not have an unspent conviction for an offence under the 2005 Act
I have not been removed by the Court of Session under the 2005 Act (or earlier legislation)
from being a charity trustee or being concerned in the management or control of any charity or
I have not been removed from being a charity trustee by the Charity Commission or the High
Court in England due to misconduct or mismanagement
I have not entered into an individual voluntary arrangement (IVA) to pay off debts with
creditors. (This only applies to trustees living in England or Wales)
I am not disqualified from being a company director.
• I understand that it is an offence under section 26 of the 2005 Act to knowingly or
recklessly provide false or misleading information.
• I understand and agree that the personal information I have provided OSCR in this form
may be used for the purposes listed above in line with the Data Protection and Privacy
D D M M Y Y Y Y