4 | Cyber Risk Insurance
Please Tick – This
statement is TRUE
Please Tick – Additional
12. You process, transmit or store LESS than 1,000,000 financial transactions
(Credit card payments) per year.
13. You process, transmit or store LESS than 1,000,000 records containing an
individual’s personal information per year.
14. You operate commercially licenced and purchased firewalls to prevent, detect and
monitor intrusions across Your network and regularly apply patches & updates in
accordance with the suppliers’ recommendations.
15. You operate commercially licenced and purchased anti-virus software across Your
network and regularly apply patches & updates in accordance with the suppliers’
16. You enforce a Policy to encrypt all mobile devices, including laptops, tablets,
smartphones and memory sticks.
17. You encrypt all collected, stored, processed and transmitted personal and
18. If special category Personal Data is collected, stored, processed, or transmitted,
Your Company is GDPR compliant and additional protection is in place to ensure that
information is appropriately safeguarded.
19. You back up Your Critical business systems, Data and Personal Data at least weekly
to a different location.
20. The backup of Your Critical business systems, Data and Personal Data is stored in a
secure locked location with access restricted to authorised personnel only.
21. Please confirm You regularly apply patches and updates in accordance with the
suppliers’ recommendations and always apply critical system patches immediately
with less critical patches always being applied within 30 days of release.
22. You have a policy for compliance with the requirements of current (or superseding)
UK data protection legislation, e.g. the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018
(GDPR) or the equivalent in the geographical regions in which You transact business.
Cyber Essentials is a new Government-backed and industry supported scheme to guide businesses in protecting themselves against cyber
threats. Cyber Essentials documents are FREE to download and any organisation can use the guidance to implement essential security controls.
Details can be found on the website: https://www.cyberstreetwise.com/cyberessentials/
Comprehensive Breach Response Management
Together with our partners, Crawford, a global leader in Cyber incidents and crisis management; we provide a 24/7/365 response that will:
• Immediately triage the issue and advise on the best course of action;
• Provide a panel of experts help, advice and assistance to deal with what a cyber incident entails.
• Help return business operations to pre-incident levels.
Time is of the essence but haste can cause as many problems as it solves. Expert help and advice is the key to a speedy and effective resolution
of the problem.
It is almost impossible to organise this on an ad hoc basis – fortunately we have you covered.
This pricing table is valid until date to 30/06/2021.
Prices are GROSS of commission and exclude IPT. Please note that Sub limits may apply.
For full details of all limits and sub limits please refer to your policy.
Limit of Indemnity
Turnover £100,000 £250,000 £500,000 £1,000,000 Applicable
<£1m £352 £613 £926 £1,320 £1,000 8 hours
£1m-5m £577 £1,007 £1,416 £2,400 £1,000 8 hours
£5m-10m £840 £1,541 £2,282 £3,300 £1,000 8 hours
£10m-20m £1,232 £2,054 £2,956 £4,200 £2,500 8 hours
£20m-35m £1,826 £3,043 £4,314 £6,120 £2,500 8 hours
£35m-50m £2,282 £3,804 £5,352 £7,860 £2,500 8 hours