Customer Profile Template
Part 2: Sociographic
Socioeconomics are the attributes related to household income, education, occupation, neighborhood,
and association memberships. You will want to gather this data so that you can insert it as part of your
1. What is their occupation? _______________________
If you can’t get specific, think broader categories: Office jobs, hospitality, work outdoors, medical,
construction/labor, self-employed, etc.
2. What is their household composition? _____________________________________
Are they single, married or cohabitating? Do they have children and if so, how old are they? Do any other
adult family members live in the house? Do they have pets?
3. What is their household income? _____________________________________
How much income is this household averaging? Is it a single income, or are multiple people in the
4. What is their level of education? _______________________
Some high school, high school, some college, undergraduate or postgraduate
Part 3: Psychographics
Psychographics involve the mental characteristics of your customers: Their goals, beliefs, motivations
and anxieties. This generally takes a bit more research than demographics since you’ll need to speak
with customers to find these answers.
1. What is their religion or personal spiritual beliefs? ______________________________
This pertains to organized religion, like they belong to the Catholic Church or they are Orthodox Jews.
2. What are their hobbies/interests? __________________________________________
You might say sports, pop culture, politics, art, outdoors, theater, etc.
3. What are their favorite TV shows? _________________________________________
Or, if TV isn’t relevant, list their favorite movies, books, albums, websites, etc.