Form last updated: 2/2/2020 Page 1 of 3
To modify existing requirements and/or course sequencing of an existing major, minor or concentration.
• Complete the entire form below and submit the current checklist and an updated checklist that
clearly indicates the changes as they should appear in the catalog.
• If the major/minor/concentration change affects another department, the proposer must
contact the chair of that department and attach email correspondence to show communication
• If the change involves the creation of new courses, a “Course Addition” form must be generated
for each new course.
• If the change involves the modification of existing courses, an “Existing Course Modification/
Deletion” form must be included for each affected course.
• If unsure about the depth of detail required in this form, especially for Section B, contact the
Chair of the Curriculum Committee prior to filling this form.
• If more room is needed, please add an addendum and clearly identify which item is continued.
Submitted by: _________________________________________________________________________
Department Chair Signature (e-signature is acceptable): _______________________________________
Have you spoken with your entire department before submitting this proposal to ensure you are on the
same page? Check one: YES NO
A. What major, minor, or concentration are you proposing be changed? Please use full title as it appears
in the current college catalog. If you are changing more than one, please submit multiple forms.