• Criteria must be set up for instructor to follow (i.e., curriculum, classroom, substitute instructor,
computer, books, keys for building, pay, labs, grading, attendance, student absences, and make-up of
• A gradebook must be set up and maintained based on minimum homework, quiz, and labs
accomplished per week.
• Grades must be documented and kept for all students.
• Students must sign in and out for compliance of hours and accountability.
• The provider must have a method to transfer a student transcript between other related training
• Students must complete a minimum of 144 hours per year of related instruction.
• All assessments/exams must be accomplished in a classroom setting or proctored.
• Code book must be in cycle with state required code [i.e., we are using 2017 code yet this year, and all
students will need a 2020 code book next year for a 3-year cycle].
• Students must have their curriculum books and workbooks for the semester.
• No smoking or alcoholic beverages are allowed in class.
• Students may receive breaks not to exceed 10% per hour.
• Curriculum must be board approved.