College Career Pathways
Course Withdrawal Request
Course instructor is to complete this form and return to MCC.
Instructor Signature Date
These conditions apply to course withdrawal:
• Students enrolled in College Career Pathways courses through Manchester
Community College have the option of withdrawing from a CCP course if they
believe they will not be successful in the course.
• To withdraw, students must complete a withdrawal form, available in the guidance
office. If a student withdraws by April 19, 2019 (form is due at MCC by April 24,
2019) the course will not appear on the college transcript.
• Students may withdraw until the last day of classes. If a student withdraws in the
period between April 19, 2019 and the last day of classes, the course is recorded on
the college transcript with an assigned grade of “W”.
• Students may withdraw from the College Career Pathways program and remain in
the class for high school credit depending on school district policy.
• All students who do not withdraw by the last day of class will receive the grade
assigned to them by the teacher and that grade will appear on the college
• Students who receive a grade for MAT* 138 but do not score well enough on
the assessment test to receive college credit will have these courses deleted
from their transcript.
• Transcripts are permanent records and cannot be altered.
I understand all of the above:
Student’s Signature Date
TO BE COMPLETED BY THE COLLEGE CAREER PATHWAYS OFFICE: