CITY OF COLUMBIA
START DATE: CORPORATE EMAIL:
CORPORATE SSN or FED ID#: NAME OF RESPONSIBLE PARTY:
CORPORATE NAME: CORPORATE TELEPHONE:
CORPORATE/INVOICE ADDRESS: CITY: STATE: ZIP:
NAME PERMIT HOLDER: EMAIL:
PERMIT HOLDER DL: CONTACT TELEPHONE:
VEHICLE MAKE/MODEL/COLOR: TAG #: STATE:
ASSIGNED PARKING SPACE:
• This Corporate agreement must be signed by the individual of which is financially responsible for his/her employee parking accounts.
• Along with the Corporate Account Agreement, each individual employee/parker is required to complete an agreement (permit holder portion).
• Prior to leasing a parking space in any City facility or lot, the individual parkers must first pay all outstanding parking citations.
• A non-refundable access card fee of $25 will be applied to new monthly customer account(s); or $5 for new hangers/permits. (if applicable).
• All parking fees are due and payable upon receipt of the monthly statement and past due on the 15
of each month. Invoices are emailed the first week
of each month for the following month in which the invoice is sent.
• Invoices can be paid Online at: www.cityofcolumbia.gov/parking/paymonthly
• Late fees are assessed on the first day of the following month. Late fees are 1.5% of the total unpaid balance.
• Facility access cards are subject to deactivation on accounts with unpaid balances.
• Parking Services reserves the right to deactivate and/or terminate any or all monthly permits and access cards for good and just cause without incurring
liability of any type to the undersigned parker.
• Credit is not allowed and charges are not prorated for vacations, illnesses, early cancellations or other contingencies.
• Application for all City parking facilities/lots are subject to availability thereafter, to facility relocation (any managed by the City of Columbia) in the
event parking becomes unavailable at the original parking agreement location.
• Unless either party takes action to terminate, this agreement will automatically renew every six (6) months. The City of Columbia reserves the right to
cancel this agreement, at its discretion, give a thirty (30) day written notice. Upon City Council approval, Parking Services reserves the right to increase
parking fees after giving a thirty (30) day written notice.
• Cancellation of this agreement must be submitted in writing and received by the City of Columbia Parking Services Department prior to 5PM on the
20th of the month. If Parking Services does not receive written notice to cancel this agreement to the date above, all subsequent charges on the account
must be paid and are not subject to credit or refund. Upon cancellation, all hang-tags/access cards must be returned.
Permit Holder Information
A $25.00 non-refundable fee will apply to lost/replacement parking facility access cards. The lost/replacement fee for hanger/permits will be $10.00.
Any vehicle parked in a City of Columbia deck or lot without a current hangtag displayed on the rear view mirror facing outward will be subject to
The customer agrees to park in his/her assigned parking area, floor levels or designated spaces (if applicable). Failure to park as assigned without
Parking Services approval may lead to citation/suspended parking privileges.
All monthly parkers are prohibited from parking in spaces designated as “visitor parking only”. Violators are subject to citation, booting/towing at the
Each permit is valid for one vehicle in the designated parking facility or lot at a time. Sharing of access cards is strictly prohibited and subject to
citation and/or suspended parking privileges.
Parking spaces are leased Monday - Friday from 8AM until 6PM for non-residential customers;
Residential permits are leased Monday-Friday 6PM through 8AM and 6PM Friday through 8AM Monday morning. Customers attempting to park at
hours other than stated are not guaranteed a space and subject to citation.
The City of Columbia is not responsible for fire, theft, loss of articles or damage to the vehicle under any circumstances. All parkers park at their own
risk at all times and assume the risk of any injuries and damages. Vehicles should be locked and contents secured at all times.
Customers must obey any and all posted regulatory signs and all other parking regulations.
No changes may be made to this agreement without the written consent of the City of Columbia.
PERMIT HOLDER INITIAL
Your signature indicates your understanding of an agreement to these TERMS & CONDITIONS.
ANY VIOLATION MAY RESULT IN THE LOSS OF PARKING PRIVILEGES.
CORPORATE SIGNATURE: _____________________________ DATE: _____________________
Y OF COLUMBIA REPRESENTATIVE: ___________________________________________
FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT INVO
ICING OR PARKING ISSUES CALL 545-4015 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
Arsenal Hill Blanding Lot Monthly
Cannon Deck Devine Lot Rate
Taylor Deck Sumter Lot $
Sumter Deck Pavilion Lot
Lincoln Deck Reserved
Park St Deck Unreserved
Washington Deck ROOF Only
Special Condition(s): _________________________________
click to sign
click to edit