Confidential Contact Person Form
All students living on campus in a residence hall have the option to register a confidential contact person to be no-
tifed in the case that the student is determined missing. Only authorized Rocky Mountain College officials and law
enforcement officials will have access to this information. This form will be filed in the Office of the Vice President for
Student Life to be used in case of emergency only.
If you would like to have a confidential contact person registered, please complete this form and return it to the Of-
fice of Residence Life or the Office of the Vice President for Student Life.
Student name:
Residence hall: Room number:
Name of contact person: Relationship:
Home phone: Cell phone:
City State Zip