3. Community Outcomes and Funding Priorities
The basis of this Community Development Fund is to ensure recipients are undertaking projects that
make a positive contribution to achieving the Council’s Strategic Community Outcomes. Below is a list
of Community Outcomes that contribute to the Community Development Group. Please identify which
outcomes your project or activity will contribute to. Tick as many or as few as appropriate.
CO1 Cultural Heritage
A place where people are enriched by the multicultural values of all its people and, in particular,
Maori heritage and culture are an inherent and valued part of decision making that affects
CO2 Recreation and Social Amenities
A place where all age groups have the opportunity to enjoy social, cultural and sporting
activities within our District.
1. A place where young people have access to education, training and work opportunities.
2. A place where young people feel valued and have opportunities for input into the District.
CO4 Vibrant and Prosperous District
1. A place that attracts more people who want to live, work and play, and raise a family.
2. A place where wealth and employment are created through local businesses and
development of tourism opportunities.
4. Funding for this Project or Initiative
• If you are GST registered please do not include GST in these costs.
• Please round all gures to the nearest dollar.
• Please list separate costs (attached written estimates for verication) and not just a total gure.
Cost of the project
How do you plan to fund the project
A Total Cost of
B Funds for
Total amount applied
for(A - B)