Commissioner of the Revenue
Helen P. Royal, Master Commissioner of the Revenue
1. GROSS FOOD & BEVERAGE RECEIPTS (do not include any tax receipts) $
A. Food & Beverage paid for by Federal State of Local Governments $
B. Food & Beverage exempted under Va. Retail Sales & Use Tax Act $
D. Total Deductions $
3. ITEM 1 LESS ITEM 2D (Taxable Receipts-Total Deductions) $
4. FOOD & BEVERAGE TAX (4% of item 3) X
5. UNPAID BALANCE FROM PREVIOUS MONTH $
6. TOTAL FOOD & BEVERAGE TAX DUE $
7. 10% PENALTY FOR LATE PAYMENT $
8. 10% INTEREST PER ANNUM $
9. TOTAL FOOD & BEVERAGE TAX, PENALTY & INTEREST DUE (sum of items 6, 7, 8) $
Taxpayers - Do not write below this line
www.MontVa.com • 540-382-5710 • Fax 540-381-6838
FOOD & BEVERAGE TAX DUE FOR THE MONTH OF
FOOD & BEVERAGE TAX COMPUTATION
Commissioner of the Revenue 755 Roanoke St. Suite 1A Christiansburg, VA 24073
Report and payment due on or before the 20th day of the month following the month during which the tax was collected.
Make checks or money orders payable to the Treasurer of Montgomery County.
IF PAID AFTER DUE DATE, A PENALTY OF 10% OF THE TAX AND INTEREST AT THE RATE OF 10% PER ANNUM WILL BE COMPUTED UPON THE TAX PENALTY FROM THE DATE
SUCH WERE DUE AND PAYABLE.
click to sign
click to edit