Page 1 of 3
Fayette County Stormwater Management Department
140 Stonewall Avenue West, Suite 203, Fayetteville, GA 30214
Commercial Site Plan Checklist
Site Plans must be prepared by an engineer or architect registered by the State of Georgia.
Items marked with (*) are missing or deficient
1. Provide name and location of the development (including land lot and
district). Include Subdivision name on recorded plat as applicable.
2. Provide name, address, and telephone number of developer/owner and
3. Provide name, address, telephone number, and professional seal of
person preparing plan.
4. Show locations and dimensions of all existing and proposed structures
(principal and accessory).
5. Delineate FEMA 100-year floodplain and identify source used for
delineation. Reference the correct September 26, 2008 FIRM Panel.
The MFFE must be at least 3.0 ft above the 100-year elevation.
6. Delineate all watershed protection buffers and setbacks outlines in the
Development Regulations, Section VII, Watershed Protection
Ordinance. A minimum of 1.0 acre or 50% of the minimum lot size,
whichever is greater must be out of the building setbacks.
7. Rights-of-way dedication (as needed), pavement edges, centerlines of
roadways, and all easements.
8. Show distances between buildings.
9. Show number of stories, square footage per unit size, number of units
per unit size and total number of units.
10. Show exit(s)/entrance(s) and internal circulation pattern include traffic
lanes, fire lanes, acceleration/deceleration lanes and all dimensions.
Indicate all non-residential drives and street intersections within 500’ of
proposed curb cut (both sides of the road).
11. Show parking layout, including handicapped parking and landscaping.
Indicate how number of spaces was determined. (Article 8 of