Estimated Program Expenses, 2020
CBC Bachelor’s Degree Tuition & Fees: columbiabasin.edu/bastuition
This website provides a breakdown of tuition and fees for Washington State and non-state residents. Revisit
this website after July 1, 2020 for updated costs for 2020-2021 school year.
CBC RN-BSN Program Fees:
• NCLEX fee: Considered credit by exam, $350.00 is charged once during the program (winter
quarter). This fee applies 35 credits towards obtaining your BSN.
• Background Check/Immunization Tracker (CastleBranch.com): $124.75 one-time charge.
Students who graduated from CBC ADN program in the spring quarter prior to enrollment in the RN-
BSN program do not pay this fee since the information is already available.
• Textbooks: Estimated at $800.00
• Association of Students Nurses (ASN) $10.00 Although optional enrollment provides an
opportunity to participate in student governance while enrolled in the RN-BSN program.
RN-BSN Specific Costs:
• Immunizations: Cost will vary depending upon necessary immunizations needed.
• Clothing: Professional clothing (business dress) or scrubs may be needed for practicum experiences
depending upon the facility.
• Transportation costs: fuel and automobile costs related to travelling to clinical sites.
• Student Injury and Sickness Insurance Plan is available for approximately $507 per quarter for
students who do not have insurance.
Columbia Basin College complies with the spirit and letter of state and federal laws, regulations and executive orders pertaining to civil rights,
Title IX, equal opportunity and affirmative action. CBC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national or ethnic origin,
parental status or families with children, marital status, sex (gender), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information,
honorably discharged veteran or military status, or the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability, or the use of a trained dog guide
or service animal (allowed by law) by a person with a disability, or any other prohibited basis in its educational programs or employment.
Questions or complaints may be referred to the Colleges Title IX/EEO Coordinator: Camilla Glatt, Vice President for Human Resources & Legal
Affairs, 2600 N. 20th Avenue, Pasco, WA 99301, telephone (509) 542-5548, email email@example.com
. Individuals with disabilities are
encouraged to participate in all college sponsored events and programs. If you have a disability, and require an accommodation, please contact
the CBC Resource Center at (509) 542-4412 or the Washington Relay Service at 711 or 1-800-833-6384. This notice is available in alternative
media by request.