Falsifying or altering a transcript, diploma, or GED from any high school, college, university or technical college and/or fraudulent use of falsified or
altered documents is unlawful. (SECTION 16-13-15, South Carolina State Law)
College Transcript Request
Instructions for the Applicant:
Please send this form to each college or institution that you have attended.
Please be aware that most schools, colleges and institutions charge a fee, and will not release a transcript until the fee is paid. To
save time, contact your school, college or institution in advance to determine if a fee should accompany this request.
For complete details on acceptable transcripts, visit www.gvltec.edu/acceptable-grad-types/
To: Office of Student Records, Registrar or Guidance
Name of School
Street Address or P. O. Box
City State Zip Code
I have applied for admission to Greenville Technical College and request that you send
an official copy of my transcript to:
Student Records Office
Greenville Technical College
MS 6034
P. O. Box 5616
Greenville SC 29606-5616
I graduated or last attended your school in .
Thank you for your prompt attention.
Name Please include all names (maiden and others used at the time of attendance)
Social Security Number Date of Birth Telephone
Current Address City State Zip Code
Signature Date
Click here to print completed form, then sign and send to your previous school.