. The application for an order extending time to serve and file the pleading is granted denied.
5. A copy of this application and order must be served on all parties or their counsel that have appeared in the case.
I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California that the foregoing is true and correct.
CM-020 [Rev. January 1, 2008]
Page 2 of 2
4. Other orders:
EX PARTE APPLICATION FOR EXTENSION OF TIME
TO SERVE PLEADING AND ORDERS
2. The pleading must be served and filed no later than (date):
(SIGNATURE OF APPLICANT OR ATTORNEY FOR APPLICANT)(TYPE OR PRINT NAME OF APPLICANT OR ATTORNEY FOR APPLICANT)
9. If an extension of time is granted, filing and service on the parties listed in item 6 will be completed by (date):
8. An extension of time to serve and file the pleading should be granted for the following reasons:
Continued on Attachment 8.
7. The pleading has not yet been filed and served on the parties listed in item 6 for the following reasons (describe the efforts that have
been made to serve the pleading and why service has not been completed):
Continued on Attachment 7.
10. Notice of this application under rules 3.1200–3.1207 has been provided as required (describe all parties or counsel to whom
notice was given; the date, time, and manner of giving notice; what the parties or counsel were told and their responses; and
whether opposition is expected) or is not required (state reasons):
Order on Application is below on a separate document.
Continued on Attachment 10.
11. Number of pages attached: ____
3. The case management conference is rescheduled to:
For your protection and privacy, please press the Clear This Form
button after you have printed the form.