Economic Development Division | Department for Community Sustainability City
of Lake Worth Beach | 1900 2
Avenue North | Lake Worth Beach, FL 33461
5. The nature of this new or expanded load is ________________________.
6. To initiate service under this Program on _________________ _____ ,______ and terminate
service under this Program on _______________ ______, _________. This shall constitute a
term of five years. If service under the Program is delayed, service must be initiated no later than
________________ and this agreement will expire five years thereafter.
7. To comply with all terms and conditions of the Program as set forth in Resolution 072013.
8. To provide thirty (30) days written notice to the City’s Utility Department if the Customer desires to
terminate this agreement.
9. To have this agreement terminated by the City upon thirty (30) days written notice to the
Customer’s billing address if Customer fails to:
a. Pay all applicable charges, fees, taxes or other costs related to or arising from the
City’s provision of electric utility services to the Customer; and/or,
b. Comply with all terms and conditions of the Program; and/or,
c. Comply with all applicable rules and regulations of the City’s electric utility system.
10. If this agreement is terminated prior to the end of the five-year term by either the City or the
Customer, the Customer will be required to reimburse the City for all credits received under the
Program and no further credits will be provided by the City.
11. Upon termination or expiration of this agreement, the Customer’s service will revert back to the
City’s then existing electric rate schedule applicable to the Customer and all applicable rules and
regulations associated with such service.
12. This Agreement is not renewable.
13. Customer is subject to all terms and conditions contained in the Schedule “Commercial Demand
Service” (Schedule CD-S), or its successor Rate Schedule. Customer acknowledges that this
agreement addresses only the Economic Development Electricity Incentive Rate Program; it does
not address the other terms and conditions related to electric service provided by the City which
otherwise govern Customer’s service.
14. Customer shall be responsible to pay all miscellaneous fees, charges and taxes as set forth in the
Schedule CD-S. All charges for electric service pursuant to this agreement shall be subject to any
applicable state or federal energy tax, and any other governmental taxes, duties, or fees, as may
be revised from time to time by the relevant regulatory authority, applicable to electric service
provided by the City.
15. This Agreement is personal to Customer and shall not be assigned or transferred in whole or in
part without the prior written consent of the City’s Economic Development Manager, which consent
shall not be unreasonably withheld. Any attempt by Customer to make such an assignment or