INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETION
Before completing this application form you are advised to read these instructions
1. Applicants are strongly advised to read the role profile and the associated documentation
provided in your application pack and on the application webpage.
2. The form should be completed in 12pt type-face or hand written black ink. Please answer in
the spaces provided. No additional pages are permitted, except where stated otherwise. No
attempt should be made to redesign the form.
3. Applicants are required to complete all sections of the form. Do not send a curriculum vitae
as this will not be evaluated - only the information contained within this form will be
evaluated at short-listing. It is imperative that you are open and honest with your answers.
Evidence needs to be specific and focused on your personal involvement/experience and
actions. Please provide examples in your answers. The evidence you present must be from
within the last three years. The appropriateness of your application will be determined by
the extent to which your evidence relates to the area being asked about, how thoroughly
you respond to the questions asked and how appropriate your examples are in relation to
the issues facing Cheshire Constabulary.
4. At the end of each section in part three, you are required to provide a verifier who can
vouch for the accuracy of the information you have provided. As part of the assessment
process this person may be contacted to verify the information provided.
5. References will be requested for those candidates shortlisted.
6. It is your responsibility to ensure the forms are returned by 17:00 on 31 January 2021 to
Peter Astley MBE, Chief of Staff, Office of Police & Crime Commissioner, Stockton Heath
Police Station, Grappenhall Road, Stockton Heath, WA4 2AF or by email:
OFFICIAL SENSITIVE WHEN COMPLETED