Council Offices, 92 Albert Road
Horley, Surrey RH6 7HZ
Tel: 01293 784765
HORLEY TOWN COUNCIL
Banners outside Horley Recreation Ground
• All charitable organisations and schools to be charged a discounted fee of £10.00 per week.
• Banners may usually only be displayed for a consecutive period of up to four weeks. Organisations must
ensure that the banners are displayed securely and tidily. All banners must be paid for in advance of
installation or will be removed. Failure to remove banners immediately after the expiry date may result in
a £10 penalty charge being applied by the Town Council.
• Banners may not be displayed on the railings surrounding the War Memorial
• All unauthorised banners, those with any offensive wording and those which have been displayed for longer
than the specified time, will immediately be removed without prior notice.
• The Town Council accepts no responsibility for loss of or damage to banners.
You are reminded that advertising is governed by the Town and Country Planning (Control of Advertisements)
Regulations 2007. Temporary notices or signs are permitted which advertise any local event being held for
charitable purposes which may be religious, educational, cultural, political, social or recreational, but not for
any commercial purpose.
If you are unsure whether your banner would be permitted, please contact a Planning Enforcement Officer at
Reigate & Banstead Borough Council (01737 276000) to enquire whether advertising consent is required.
I hereby agree to the conditions outlined above.
Organisation & Billing Address:
Banner Display Dates Requested
Organisation / Charity Number: