A&R SA 02/18
Change of Student Information Form
________________________________________ __________________________
Name Student ID
Change of Address:
New Physical Address: __________________________________________________________________
New Mailing Address: ___________________________________________________________________
(If different)
Please note: If you wish to request a change of residency status from out-of-state or out-of-district to in-district, you must fill
out a Change of Residency form and qualify for in-district status.
Change of Contact Number:
Home: ______________________ Work:____________________ Cell:__________________________
Change of Personal Email:______________________________________________________________
Correction of Social Security Number: Correct SSN:__________-__________-___________
Please note: Change of SSN requires a copy of your SS card.
Name Change:
Previous Name: _____________________________Current Name: _____________________________
Please note: For a name change you must provide one of the following approved documentation; Marriage License, Divorce Decree, Court
Order, Driver’s License, State ID card or Social Security Card.
Change of Emergency Contact:___________________________________________________________
I certify the information I have given on this form is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
_____________________________________________________ _______________________
Handwritten Signature Required Date
For College Use only:
________________________________ ________________________
Updated by Date