Catering Invoice Checklist
1. Please review the PURCHASING AUTHORIZATION and SIGNATURE APPROVAL PROTOCOL below. Contact
Tracy Thornton at x2443 with questions.
2. Collect all required documentation for EACH invoice. Please do not attach multiple invoices together.
btain appropriate signature and account number.
4. Return each invoice with all the documentation within five (5) business days to Tracy Thornton, RH-215
ITEMS REQUIRED PER COLLEGE POLICY:
st of attendees.
rief description of the business purpose.
___ Cabinet member approval by signature or authorized departmental approval signature per
delegation of authority memo for current fiscal year.
ccount number on the invoice.
erified project ID# (if applicable).
• The attached invoice(s) is an FY18 expense
• Invoice(s) must be received in Accounts Payable prior to June 30
, 2018 to be charged to your
nvoices received after July 31, 2018 will be charged to your FY 2019 budget.
URCHASING AUTHORIZATION and SIGNATURE APPROVAL PROTOCOL
EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 5, 2016
Food and Beverage – Must be pre-approved by the Cabinet member who oversees the Division, or their
abinet: Cabinet is comprised of the President, Senior Vice Presidents, the Chief of Staff, and the Vice
Presidents. For purposes of this Purchasing Authorization and Signature Approval Protocol, the Executive
Director of the CSCC Development Foundation has equivalent signature/approval authority.
Cost Center Manager: Cost Center Managers are defined by title and include the following: Cabinet,
Associate Vice Presidents, Deans, Directors (Director II, Director I, Executive Director, Assistant Director), and
Chairpersons. Cost Center Managers are administrators and have budget responsibility for their cost center(s).
While Supervisors may assist with budget development and management, Supervisors do not have direct
budget responsibility and do not have Cost Center Manager authority or responsibility.
Purchasing, Accounts Payable & Travel