Career and Technical Education (CTE) Summer Camp Release
First name: ________________________________________ Last name: ______________________________________
I hereby give permission to Clackamas Community College (CCC) to release my (my student’s) photograph and video
images, and audio voice recordings for use in local and regional media, college publications, college newsletters,
websites, electronic and social media, and for marketing, fund raising and publicity purposes. I understand that I will
receive no compensation and that this permission is binding.
Check here if you do NOT grant photo/video permission
In consideration for being permitted to participate in CTE Summer Camp at Clackamas Community College Oregon City
campus taking place between August 10, 2020 and August 14, 2020, I, the undersigned, fully recognize the dangers and
hazards inherent in college-provided transportation, as well as the unknown dangers and hazards which may arise in the
course of the activities or transportation, to which I/my child may be exposed as a result of my/my child’s participation,
do hereby voluntarily:
1. Agree to assume all of the risk and responsibilities associated with my/ my child’s participation in the activities
and college-provided transportation.
2. Agree, for myself, my heirs and my personal representative, to defend, hold harmless, indemnify, release and
forever discharge Clackamas Community College, its trustees, officers, employers, agents, insurers, successors
and assigns, from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, or causes of action on account of any
damage to real or personal property or any personal injury or death that may result from my/my child’s
participation in the any activities or use of college-provided transportation.
CTE Summer Camp Rules
I hereby acknowledge and agree to follow the CTE Summer Camp Rules as outlined below:
1. CTE Summer Camps are college classes, even if you choose to not earn college-credit.
2. Arrive on time, and attend camp daily from 9am-3pm, August 10-14, 2020.
3. Stay on campus from 9am-3pm, that means no leaving campus during lunch.
4. Complete any required homework.