You will receive email confirmation that your request has been received. By submitting a registration request,
you agree to be placed on a “wait list” and will be registered at the first opportunity for your group.
Check one Group which best describes you:
Active Duty, National Guard or Reserve Member
Federally Funded DoD Civilian Employee (receiving DoD Tuition Assistance)
DoD Civilian Employee or Eligible Dependent Family Member of a Service Member
Military Retiree (Dependent Family Member of Retiree, see below)
*Family Member of Retiree or Veteran
*Civilian (none of above)
• Requests are date & time stamped and processed in order of receipt at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Requests from group 1 are processed upon receipt.
• Requests from groups 2-5 are processed according to group registration dates listed in the course
schedule information in ACES.
• Once registered, students will be contacted by student ACES email & phone.
• If we are unable to process a request for any reason, students will be contacted by student email &
phone. We will not hold a space if you are not clear to register.
ONE COURSE PER FORM.
If you have more than one course,
please complete an additional form(s).
Enter Course Ex: ENGL1301
Select Course Term:
Select Course Location:
*JBSA Fort Sam Houston
* Release forms are required from ALL Fort Sam students and those who need installation access.
Submit requests by email (one course per email) from your ACES account to email@example.com using the
following subject line format: Term/Course/CRN/Location (Ex: Fall Flex I / ENGL1301 / 12345 / Lackland).
For MSS Office Use Only
Emailed Request Received:
Emailed Registration Confirmation:
COURSE REGISTRATION REQUEST
Randolph, Lackland, Fort Sam & Military/Vet/Dependent
Reserved Sections Online & on Campus
Enter CRN Ex: 12345
Registration for installation courses conforms to priority registration established by the Department of Defense (DoD).