1. Student must be officially registered at the College.
2. Permission of instructor is required to audit the course.
3. A person who has audited a course may not subsequently earn credit for it by special
examination. Student auditing courses where tests and evaluations are used to establish an early
grade pattern may not register for those courses after the add deadline has passed.
4. Successful audits are not awarded course or grade credit nor do audits fulfill graduation
requirements in whole or in part.
5. A student cannot audit a course if already registered at course overload.
6. Successful Audit form is due in the Registrar's Office by the last day to add a course in the term
the course is being offered. A student wishing to drop an audited course must do so before the
last day to drop a course during that term.
7. Student cannot audit an IS/IR or Internship.
8. Successful Audits are not allowed during Summer School.
9. Dual registration for this course is not allowed (i.e. registered for credit and audit)
10. If registered for this course graded and switching to audit, fill out this form and turn it in with a
drop slip by the last day to drop a course.
To be completed by student. State why you wish to audit this course below:
To be completed by instructor. Outline specific work* to be done by the student in order to
successfully audit the course below:
*Will the student need to write the same number of papers required of other students in the class, take all tests and final
exam(s), read all books, attend regularly? Be specific on work required in order for the student to audit course successfully.
Office use only
Audit reviewed by Registrar: