Accredited Provider of Professionalism Content Status Application Form
Section 3: Maintenance of Accredited Provider Status
Accredited Providers are required to fulfill the following obligations in order to maintain their status:
1. Ensure that professionalism content is squarely aligned with the relevant ethics, professional
responsibility, practice management and/or equality, diversity and inclusion concepts and
principles expressed in the Accreditation Criteria for Professionalism Hours;
2. Ensure that program promotional materials comply with the Law Society’s prescribed
Communication Guidelines for Providers;
3. Retain copies of agendas, materials and participant feedback for all programs containing
Professionalism Hours for 12 months following the program;
4. Participate in random requests for program materials and/or in person program audits by Law
Society staff to ensure alignment with the Accreditation Criteria for Professionalism Hours;
5. Submit an annual listing of all offerings containing Professionalism Hours, including Equality,
Diversity and Inclusion ("EDI") Professionalism Hours, to the Law Society on or before January
15 of the following year; and
6. Submit a signed Accredited Provider of Professionalism Content Declaration annually stating that
the provider has fulfilled the criteria as stated above on or before January 15 of the following year.
Section 4: History of CPD Programming
1. For how many years has the organization been providing CPD programming?
1-4 5-10 11-1
2. On average, how many CPD programs does the organization hold each year?
1-25 26-100 101
3. Who is the organization’s primary audience for its CPD programming?
alegals Other (please specify)
4. How many full-time, part-time and volunteer staff at the organization is dedicated to its CPD
Full-time staff: 0-4 5-10 10+
Part-time staff: 0-4 5-10 10+
Volunteers: 0-4 5-10 10+
Page 2 of 4