Page 4 of 4
Revised Jan 2020
• The information contained on this form is provided for your convenience only.
• Supporting documentation (i.e., surveys, agreements, etc.) will not be returned. Please do not send originals.
• Every effort is made to ensure that the information contained herein is correct, but the City of Brampton cannot certify or warrant the
accuracy of the information, and accepts no responsibility for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies.
• The information in this report does not constitute an opinion or advice of, or representation by The Corporation of the City of Brampton
of the lawfulness of the use of the property or buildings thereon, nor compliance with any applicable laws, codes, and regulations. The
requestor must satisfy him/herself with respect to same.
• Any residential dwelling containing a second dwelling unit or basement apartment must be registered pursuant to Registration by-law
92-96 or 87-2015. Any second dwelling unit or basement apartment that is not duly registered may also contravene Brampton's Zoning
• The City is no longer reviewing surveys for zoning compliance.
• The City does not provide releases from title for subdivision or site plan agreements, (unless amended subdivision or site plan
agreements have been registered in place of the originals) as there are conditions in such agreements, which must be complied with
indefinitely, regardless of the ownership of the property.
• The City also does not usually release utility easements from title. For information regarding non-City easements such as easements for
hydro, gas, Bell, etc., contact the individual utility company.
QUESTIONS FOR OTHER AUTHORITIES
• For questions regarding environmental use/damage to property, such as spills, dumpsites, etc., please contact the Region of Peel, the
Ministry of the Environment, your local conservation authority, or retain an environmental consultant. To determine whether your
property is in a fill regulated area, please contact your local conservation authority.
• For questions regarding water service, sanitary services, and waste issues and connections to watermains and sanitary sewers, please
contact the Region of Peel.
• The Region of Peel address is 10 Peel Centre Drive, Brampton, ON, L6T 4B9. The Ministry of the Environment address is 1182 North Shore
Boulevard East, 1st Floor, Burlington, ON, L7R 3Z9.
• To determine whether 1-foot (0.3 m) reserves exist to prevent legal access to the property, please check title to the property.
The undersigned acknowledges that he/she has read and understood the aforementioned cautions/disclaimers.
DATED this day of ,
Name and Position of Applicant or Agent (Please Print)