©2019 Pension Dynamics Company LLC. All rights reserved.
COMMUTER PLAN CLAIMS
The best way to check your claim status is to log into your account online at
www.pensiondynamics.com. If you have not yet registered for an account, please contact
Pension Dynamics Company LLC. The website is available 24/7 and is a great resource
once you have registered.
Customer Service is available at (925) 956-0514 from 8 AM - 5 PM PST, Monday - Friday.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and
your employer name on any correspondence sent to us but do not include confidential
information such as your Social Security Number.
Important information before you begin
Phone: (925) 956-0514
Fax: (844) 859-7309
2300 Contra Costa Blvd., Suite 400
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
Tips for Completing the Claim Form
• Fill out each section completely. Any incomplete forms will not be able to be processed.
• Type or write legibly.
• Don't forget to sign your form. The employee who is participating in the plan is required to sign the form, not your spouse or other
• Expenses can only be incurred by the employee, not your spouse or other tax dependent.
• This is a monthly benefit with a monthly limit. Claims MUST be submitted by month or partial month, but not spanning multiple
months, and must include the year. For example: January 2016 - OK; January 15-31, 2016 - OK; January 15 - February 15 - NOT OK.
Things to Include with your Claim
• Fully completed and signed Claim Form.
• Receipt for each expense which includes the date of service. Receipts must be submitted unless they are not provided in the
normal course of business. If this is the case, circle NO under the Receiptable portion of the Claim Form.
• Canceled checks and credit card receipts are not acceptable receipts under IRS regulations.
Reminders for Submitting your Claim Form:
• Retain the original of all requests including the substantiation, sending us a copy of the documents only. Pension Dynamics is not
responsible for providing copies.
• Please allow 2 business days for your claim to be processed. Payments are not able to be issued until after services have been
incurred in full.
• If your claim is denied, you will receive a message online explaining why the claim could not be processed. If we need further
information, the denial letter will state what you can do in order to have your claim re-processed within 180 days.
• Do NOT combine your claim with your co-workers' claims. It will not be processed.
• To submit, complete the Claim Form and attach all substantiation. You may upload the documents to secure.pensiondynamics.com
or you can download our mobile application. This can be found by searching "Pension Dynamics WealthCare" in your app store.
• You may also Fax your Claim in it's entirety to (844) 859-7309 with a cover page.
• You may also mail a copy of your Claim in it's entirety to: Pension Dynamics Company LLC, Attn: Benefits Department, 2300 Contra
Costa Blvd., Suite 400, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523-3987.