Application Submittal Requirements
1. One (1) copy of proof of current ownership of property.
2. Three (3) 24”X36” set of plans drawn to scale (including one (1) 8½” x 11” reduction ), showing the
nature location, dimensions and elevations of the area in question, including existing and proposed
facilities such as fill, storage of materials and drainage facilities.
(If this application is for improvements that do not include buildings, plans must include all
applicable cross sections as shown the applicable FEMA maps).
3. One (1) 8½” x 11” vicinity map.
4. THE FOLLOWING ITEMS SHALL BE SHOWN ON THE PLANS AND/OR BE ADDRESSED IN
A. Elevation in relation to mean sea level of the lowest floor (including basement) of all structures.
B. Elevation in relation to mean sea level to which any structure or facility has been floodproofed.
C. Describe the extent to which any watercourse will be altered or relocated as a result of proposed
5. Certification by a registered professional engineer or architect that the floodproofing methods for any
non-residential structure meet the following floodproofing criteria:
(1) Be floodproofed so that below the base flood level the structure is watertight with walls substantially
impermeable to the passage of water;
(2) Have structural components capable of resisting hydrostatic and hydrodynamic loads and effects of buoyancy.
(3) Be certified by a registered professional engineer or architect that the design and methods of construction
are in accordance with accepted standards of practice for meeting provision of this subsection based on their
development and/or review of the structural design, specifications and plans. Such certifications shall be
provided to the Planning Director or Designate of the City of Kuna as provided for in KCC 4-5-7B.
6. Any additional information that may be required by the Zoning Administrator.
IF THE PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION, CITY COUNCIL OR THE PLANNING DIRECTOR OR DESIGNATE
DETERMINE THAT ADDITIONAL AND/OR REVISED INFORMATION IS NEEDED, AND /OR IF OTHER UNFORSEEN
CIRCUMSTANCES ARISE, ANY DATES OUTLINED FOR PROCESSING MAY BE RESCHEDULED BY THE CITY.
NOTE: APPLICANT/REPRESENTATIVE MUST ATTEND THE PLANNING AND ZONING AND CITY COUNCIL
Kuna City Code Section 5-1-(A)-2 states, Application Requirements: All persons making an application for
permits and other matters herein referred to shall be required to submit to the director an application on
forms provided by the planning and zoning department and accompanied by an application fee.
Direct costs shall be required to be paid by the applicant in a time frame to be determined by the Planning Director or
Designate. Processing may be delayed if the direct costs are not reimbursed as required.
Signature of Applicant/Representative__________________________________ Date:___________
Signature of receipt by City staff_______________________________________ Date:___________