CITY OF HIGH POINT
Dear Plumber or Property Owner,
The City of High Point requires the following information from a plumbers
homeowner’s statements before we can consider a credit on a customer’s account.
We will credit only the sewer portion of the customer’s bill for concealed water
leaks. Please use the attached form for the information required below. After we
receive the attached statement it could possibly take up to 3 months for the
customer to receive a credit. This is done to insure that the customer’s
consumption has returned to normal.
If you have any questions regarding this matter, please feel free to call the
Customer Service Department at 336-883-3111 or 1-888-883-3632.
1) Type of leak repaired/location of leak. Only concealed leaks qualify for a
sewer credit. (Commode leaks and leaking spigots do not qualify for an
2) Date the repair was made.
3) Statement: “To the best of your knowledge there are no other leaks at this
4) If the homeowner repairs a leak, he must state in the letter that he is the
property owner and must be a resident at this location.
5) Repairs are to be made permanent in nature.
6) Consumption must show a decrease back to normal usage.
7) A sewer credit will be given for up to the 3 highest consecutive months above
the average usage.
P.O. Box 230. 211 S. Hamilton Street High Point, North Carolina 27261
PHONE: 336-883-3111 FAX 336-883-8388 TDD 336-883-8517