CELL PHONE USE & REIMBURSEMENT AGREEMENT
Cell Phone No.
(Select one below)
Tier 1: Low Use: $25.00
Tier 2: Medium Use: $50.00
Tier 3: High Use: $75.00
Bonneville County recognizes that an employee’s performance of certain job duties may need to
include the use of a personal cell phone to perform these duties. Elected Officials and
Department Heads shall determine which employees require the use of a personal cell phone and
at what level of use and reimbursement (Low, Medium, and High) each employee will receive,
on a quarterly basis, respective to the employee’s volume of use in the performance of their job
• Purchase cellular phone equipment and service and assume responsibility for
vendor terms and conditions, to include paying all charges associated with the
cellular service and device.
• Select a service provider, plan, and features that meet the requirements of the job
and the level of service that the reimbursement is intended to cover; and ensure the
carrier has service in the required usage areas.
• Maintain an active service contract and working phone.
• Promptly report any cell phone number changes.
• Employee initial submission of personal cell phone bill.
• Employee submission of a reimbursement claim to the County Clerk’s office.
• Comply with all Federal and State data maintenance and protection laws.
I have read, understand and agree to abide by the Employee Responsibilities listed above. I
also understand that Bonneville County reserves the right to amend the employee’s eligibility
for reimbursement or the rate of reimbursement at any time and by signing below, I certify
that I have read, understand, and agree to the Cell Phone Use & Reimbursement Agreement.
Elected Official/Department Head Signature Date
Please return completed form to the Accounts Payable Clerk in Clerk’s Office.