CE Program Title: Using Progress Monitoring of Student Behavior to Support and Guide School Reopening
Webinar Date: October 14, 2020__ Sponsoring Organization: Pearson Assessments Division
Psychologist _______ Non-Psychologist_______ Other_______________________________
Learner Objectives: As a result of the activity, the participant
will be able to:
1. Explain how the Progress Monitoring process is used by
2. Discuss how progress monitoring can be used to support
student behavior within a MTSS framework
3. Explain the ways that progress monitoring is used with students
served in Special Education, to support their individualized
objectives and provide information for reporting
4. Identify the methods and assessments used to Monitoring
student’s Mental Health Issues
5. Describe how to monitor the development of proactive skills like
behavioral expectation and SEL skills.
Instructor: Kathleen Woodward, Chris Huzinec and Daniella
1. Knew the subject matter
2. Elaborated upon stated objectives
3. Provided a variety of applied examples
4. Was responsive to questions, comments and opinions
1. The handouts were understandable and useful.
2. Program brochure was informative and accurate.
1. How much did you learn as a result of this CE program?
2. The teaching methods were effective.
1. What was your overall impression of the activity? What went well? What could have been improved?
2. What did you learn that was new or different? How and/or will this information change how you practice
3. What topics or presenters would you like to see at future CE presentations?
How to receive your Continuing Education Credit
Complete the evaluation form and email the PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 business days of the webinar session.
Do not snap a photo with your camera and send a .png or .jpeg file--the form will be returned to you without processing
Allow 12 business days for delivery of your Certificate.