Your CalFresh application process must be completed by _____________________.
You need an interview to complete the CalFresh application process. This is your appointment letter for an on-demand
■■ You have a CalFresh initial on-demand telephone interview. If you prefer to be interviewed in person,
please call the county at the number above for an appointment.
To conduct the on-demand telephone interview, you must call the county between ___________________________ and
______________ at: _______________ between ________________ and ________________ Monday through Friday.
STATE OF CALIFORNIA – HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES AGENCY CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES
CALFRESH INITIAL ON-DEMAND APPOINTMENT LETTER
Case Number :
Case Name :
Worker Name :
Worker Number :
Worker Telephone :
● Failure to complete this interview may result in a delay of benefits or denial of your application for CalFresh benefits.
● If you do not complete your interview within the timeframe listed in this letter, it is your responsibility to reschedule it.
● To change your appointment, please contact the county.
● Required verification must be turned in within 10 days of the county asking for it.
● Please tell the county if you need help getting this information. The county can help you get it.
● If you fail to complete your interview within 30 days from your application’s filing date, you will receive a denial notice
and you will need to reapply.
CF 29B (2/14) REQUIRED FORM - SUBSTITUTE PERMITTED
You must call the county during the county’s normal business hours (provided above), Monday through Friday to conduct
your on-demand interview. County staff is available to take your call. If you do not complete your on-demand telephone
interview within the two week window period (10 business days), you must call the county to reschedule or possibly
complete a face-to-face interview.
■■ You have a scheduled CalFresh face-to-face interview. To conduct the face-to-face interview, you must go to the County
COUNTY OFFICE NAME:
COUNTY OFFICE ADDRESS